The 2018 MarketFest celebrations will be returning for two nights this coming summer! Downtown Baker Street will, once again, be transformed into a lively night market featuring 100 vendors, live music, dance performances, kids entertainment and more. MarketFest is fun for the whole family, and is not to be missed. The MarketFest events runs from 6 pm to 10:00 pm. A $5 donation for admission is kindly requested for anyone over 18. Everyone is welcome, whether you make a donation or not!
2018 MarketFest dates:
- July 27
- August 24
At the MarketFest events you will find:
- Bands playing all ages live music at the Falls Street Stage
- Live painting, art making and dance music at the Stanley Street Stage
- Dance and Samba performances throughout the evening
- Kids entertainment
- 100 vendors with beautiful hand-made goods including jewellery, clothing, pottery, body products, fresh local foods, and so much more.
- YOUR community!
MarketFest takes up three city blocks and we have room for 100 vendors. All 2017 MarketFest vendors will receive an invitation through email by early March of 2018. Returning vendors may pre-register by paying in full by April 30th. After April 30th, all remaining open MarketFest vendors spots will be offered on a first come, first served basis to the general public.
Both the July 27 and August 24 Marketfest event are now all sold out of open vendor spots.
Registration is not complete until the spot is paid for. There will be no refunds for cancellations. Please visit our vendor information page for more details.
Helpful information for MarketFest vendors.
- Setup begins no earlier than 5:00 pm.
- Limited power is provided and vendors are required to bring only florescent or LED lights for your stall.
- Please bring an extra long extension cord for hooking up to electrical panels.
- The MarketFest closes at 10:00 pm and you must vacate the street by 11:30