The 2017 MarketFest celebrations will be returning for two nights this coming summer! Downtown Baker Street will, once again, be transformed into a lively night market featuring 100 vendors, live music, dance performances, kids entertainment and more. MarketFest is fun for the whole family, and is not to be missed. The fun at MarketFest runs from 6 pm to 10:30 pm. A $5 donation for admission is kindly requested for anyone over 18. Everyone is welcome, whether you make a donation or not!
2017 MarketFest dates:
- July 28
- August 25
At the MarketFest you will find:
- Bands on two stages playing music for all ages
- Dance performances throughout the evening
- Kids entertainment
- 100 vendors with beautiful hand-made goods including jewellery, clothing, pottery, body products, fresh local foods, and so much more.
- YOUR community!
MarketFest takes up three city blocks and we have room for 100 vendors. All 2016 MarketFest vendors will receive an invention through email by early March of 2017. Returning vendors may pre-register by paying in full by April 30th. After April 30th, all remaining open MarketFest vendors spots will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
Registration is not complete until the spot is paid for. There will be no refunds for cancellations. Please visit our vendor information page for more details.
Helpful information for MarketFest vendors.
- Setup begins no earlier than 5:00 pm.
- Limited power is provided and vendors are required to bring only florescent or LED lights for your stall.
- Please bring an extra long extension cord for hooking up to electrical panels.
- The MarketFest closes at 10:30 pm and you must vacate the street by 11:30