The 2016 MarketFest celebrations will be returning for three nights this coming summer! Downtown Baker Street will, once again, be transformed into a lively night market featuring 100 vendors, live music, dance performances, kids entertainment and more. MarketFest is fun for the whole family, and is not to be missed. The fun at MarketFest runs from 6 pm to 10:30 pm. A $5 donation for admission is kindly requested for anyone over 18. Everyone is welcome, whether you make a donation or not!
2016 MarketFest dates:
- June 24
- July 22
- August 26
At the MarketFest you will find:
- Bands on two stages playing music for all ages
- Dance performances throughout the evening
- Kids entertainment
- 100 vendors with beautiful hand-made goods including jewellery, clothing, pottery, body products, fresh local foods, and so much more.
- YOUR community!
MarketFest takes up three city blocks and we have room for 100 vendors. All 2015 MarketFest vendors will receive an invention through email by early March of 2016. Returning vendors may pre-register by paying in full by April 30th. After April 30th, all remaining open MarketFest vendors spots will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
The August 26 MarketFest event is now sold out of vendor spaces.
Registration is not complete until the spot is paid for. There will be no refunds for cancellations. Please visit our vendor information page for more details.
Helpful information for MarketFest vendors.
- Setup begins no earlier than 5:00 pm.
- Limited power is provided and vendors are required to bring only florescent or LED lights for your stall.
- Please bring an extra long extension cord for hooking up to electrical panels.
- The MarketFest closes at 10:30 pm and you must vacate the street by 11:30